Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serves: Makes 9 muffins
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
• Beat the sugar, softened butter, yoghurt, milk, egg, lemon zest, and vanilla.
• Sift together the flour, Lucky Taco Chilli Salt & baking powder.
• Stir gently with previous mixture until combined.
• Mixture should be pretty thick, but still soft and spoonable.
• Add white chocolate & blueberries. Stir gently so you don’t break the blueberries too much.
• Spoon into muffin cases in tin and bake for about 12-15 minutes - until starting to turn golden on top.
• Leave to cool on wire wrack. Enjoy! Yummm!