Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty: Too Easy!
Serves: 1 skewer per amigo
• 50 tiger prawns (tails removed)
• 10 wooden skewers (soak them in water first)
• 1 bottle Lucky Taco Chipotle Hot Sauce
• 1 shaker Lucky Taco Chilli Salt
• 1 lime
• Place your prawns in a big mixing bowl and toss around in some Lucky Taco Chipotle Hot Sauce and a generous shake of Lucky Taco Chilli Salt.
• Thread them onto the soaked skewers (this is so the sticks don't burn when over open flame or in pan).
• 5 prawns per skewer works well. Odd numbers always look better!
• Ideally cook them on the barbie for a couple of minutes either side..
• Prawns are cooked when they turn pink and have lost their translucency.
• When they're all cooked. Plate them up and squeeze over fresh lime juice.
• Hand-around to your guests and be awesome.