Cooking Time: About an hour (inc roasting time)
• 2 orange kumara (peeled & chopped)
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 6 large garlic cloves (peeled)
• Juice of half lemon
• 2 tablespoons coconut yoghurt
• 2 teaspoons toasted cumin seeds
• Splash Lucky Taco Habanero hot sauce
• Salt & cracked black pepper to taste
• Shimmy of Lucky Taco Chilli Salt on top
• Pre-heat oven to 180ºc.
• Scatter kumara & garlic cloves in roasting dish.
• Drizzle with olive oil & season with salt & pepper. Roast for 30 mins. Give them a shake aroun din the dish & roast for another 10 to 15 mins.
• Toast 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds in a small frying pan until aromatic & 'just' brown.
• Once the kumara & garlic have cooled. Blitz with a stick wand or just use a masher. Add coconut yoghurt, toasted seeds, lemon juice & hot sauce.
• Spoon into a serving bowl and shake some Lucky Taco Chilli Salt over the top.
• Serve with corn chips - or use as a filling for Vegan / Veg tacos or tostadas!