Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty: A doddle
Serves: Half a cob per person
• Fresh corn cobs
• 1 TBSPN butter per cob
• Handful grated parmesan per cob
• Fresh lime juice
• Lucky Taco Chipotle Hot Sauce
• Lucky Taco Chilli Salt
• Soak the cobs in their husks.
• Cook over an open flame - with the husks on (If without husks - you can just cook them in boiling water for about 3 - 5 minutes.
• Once the corn kernels are tender, juicy yellow bombs of joy - you're ready to take them to the next level.
• Melt the butter with the lime juice.
• Chop your corn cobs in half.
• Roll then around in the lime butter.
• Lather with Lucky Taco Chipotle Hot Sauce.
• Add some parmesan (it'll go a bit gooey & melt into the corn).
• Then add some Lucky Taco Chilli Salt.