Cooking Time: 7 minutes
• 2 free-range eggs
• 2 slices of Vogels toast slice
• 1 pot Lucky Taco Pink Pickle
• Butter for your toast (of course!)
• Lucky Taco Chilli Salt
• Lucky Taco Habanero Hot Sauce (optional)
• Fill a low saucepan (must have fitted lid) half-full of water.
• Place on the boil and add a capful of vinegar to the water.
• Carefully crack your 2 eggs into a ramekin and set aside.
• When water is bubbling and boiling, turn off the heat.
• Gently lower the ramekin into the water and release the eggs.
• Put the lid on the saucepan and set your timer for 2.30 mins.
• Do your toast and have ready and buttered on plate.
• When your timer 'dings', use a slotted spoon to remove eggs from water and place on toast.
• Add a pretty amount of Pink Pickle on top of your eggs.
• Add Hot Sauce. Or not. But if you know what's good for you, you'll add hot sauce to your eggs.
• Roll your eyes in delight at the liquid treasure oozing from your perfectly poached eggs.