Cooking Time: 20 mins + 20 mins prep
• 18 Jalapeños
• Half tub Lucky Taco Pink Pickle
• 200g crumbly feta
• 200g cream cheese
• 100g grated cheddar
• Cracked black pepper to season
• Pre-heat the oven to 180ºc.
• Slice a third off each jalapeño & deseed.
• If they don't lay flat on baking dish, slice a thin layer off the side so they sit flat.
• Mix the cheeses & Lucky Taco Pink Pickle in a bowl. Season with cracked black pepper.
• Stuff the mixture into each jalapeño shell.
• Lay in baking dish & place in oven for 20 mins or until golden brown & bubbling.
• Devour! Yum!