Cooking Time: 2 hours
Difficulty: SO EASY - BUT SO INCREDIBLY TASTY
Serves: 2 - just double it for 4 etc...
• 15 free-farmed pork ribs (ask your butcher to chop them individually for you)
• 2 cups water
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 2 fresh chillies - roughly chopped (or you can use chilli flakes)
• 1 TBSN Lucky Taco Jalapeño Hot Sauce
• 1 cup white wine vinegar
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup soy (mixture of dark & light)
• 1 cup roughly chopped coriander
• Put the ribs in a big-ass pot.
• Chuck all the ingredients on top.
• Bring to the boil.
• Then reduce to a simmer with lid half on and half off the pot.
• After 1 hour, turn all the ribs.
• After 2 hours - the meat should be falling off the bone and ready to eat!
• Serve with crusty white bread and some yummy coleslaw.