Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty: Super easy!
• 350g self raising flour, plus extra for dusting
• 2 TBSNS Lucky Taco Chilli Salt
• 1 TSPN baking powder
• 350g natural yoghurt
• Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
• Use your hands to mix & bring everything together.
• Dust a clean work surface with flour & tip out dough.
• Knead for about a minute - until it's all formed together into a compact dough ball.
• Divide dough into 6 equal-sized balls.
• Pat down the dough balls with your hand and use rolling-pin to flatten until roughly 2 to 3mm thick.
• Get frying pan or griddle over SUPER HOT heat. Leave for a few minutes.
• Then place flatbread in pan & cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side. You'll see it puff up and start to turn golden brown.
• GREAT side dish to any curry, dips, 'startery' snacks, soups & stews.