Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Feel the fear & do it anyway
Serves: As many mouths as there are burgers
• Sesame seed buns
• Free-farmed ham steaks from local butcher
• Fresh lime juice
• Lucky Taco Chilli Salt
• Chilli flakes
• Free-range eggs
• Butter (for toasted buns)
• Olive oil to rub ham steaks & pineapple in
• Salt & pepper to season ham steaks
• Slice buns and set aside.
• Slice pineapple into rings. Make sure to take off all the rough skin - you don't wanna chew on that. And remove the core. It's hard and super chewy - you also don't wanna chew on that.
• Marinate the pineapple by drizzling some fresh lime juice & olive oiil over the top in a bowl.
• Shake a generous sprinkling of Lucky Taco Chilli Salt and some chilli flakes (as much or as little as you like).
• Place ham steaks (pre-oiled & seasoned) AND pineapple into a SUPER HOT frying pan or skillet. You just want a nice char on each side.
• Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
• In same pan, cook your fried eggs. Be careful NOT to crack the yolk. You want that to ooze into the burger buns when you take your first mouth-watering bite.
• To cook perfect fried eggs 'Sunny Side-Up', make sure the pan isn't on FULL flame. Should only take 2 - 3 minutes.
• While eggs are cooking, lightly toast buns.
• BYB (Build Your Burger).