Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: EASY AS!
Serves: 2 - 4
• 500g edamae beans (you can get them frozen from most supermarkets)
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon Lucky Taco Jalapeño hot sauce
• Generous pinch of salt & pepper
• Small handful mint
• Good quality olive oil
• Shell the edamame beans.
• Chuck everything in a food processor and blitz.
• Slowly pour in a thin trickle of olive oil (as it's blitzing) until it emulsifies and looks like it does in the photo.
• Delicious on lamb chops or just smeared on buttery toast!