Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: EASY AS!
Serves: 4 - 6
• Half a red cabbage (thinly sliced). Or blitz in a food processor
• Half a white onion (thinly sliced into half moons)
• Handful of fresh dill (roughly chopped)
• 1 carrot (grated)
• 2 TBSPNS mayo
• 2 TBSPNS natural yoghurt
• 2 TBSPNS white wine vinegar
• 1 to 2 TSPNS Lucky Taco habanero hot sauce (depends how spicy you like it)
• Zest of 1 lime
• Salt & cracked black pepper to season
• Mix everything together in a large bowl.
• TASTE TASTE TASTE!
• Adjust any seasoning or spiciness to suit your tastebuds!
• Awesome in a sandwich, with roast chicken or ribs. And a great dish to take to a BBQ!